*Education Abroad programs have been cancelled for Summer 2021*
What Courses Are Offered?
Students can earn credit hours from the following courses:
- BA 4300 - Independent Study in Global Business
- CIS 3380 - Enterprise Information Technology & Business Intelligence
- MGT 33756 - International Business (Management)
- MGT 4330 - Production & Operations Management
- MGT 4335 - Strategic Management & Business Policy
- MKT 4310 - International Marketing
- MKT 4330 - Promotional Marketing
- MKT 4392 - Sales Internship
What Are The (Tentative) Dates?*
- Education Abroad programs have been cancelled for Summer 2021
What is the Expected Cost?
Budget is still being finalized, but we expect a program fee of ~$TBD.
The program fee includes:
• Tuition and fees for 6 credit hours
• Study Abroad Application Fee ($200, non-refundable)
• Program fee pre-payment ($300, non-refundable)
• Scheduled visits and excursions
• International health insurance and emergency assistance
Program fee does not include:
International flights, optional excursions, airport transfers, passport application fees, or all meals. Students may fly their choice of airline, although itinerary recommendations will be provided.