Code of Conduct
In order to hold our students to the standards of excellence expected by today’s business environment, we the faculty of the McCoy College of Business Administration agree to the following professional code of conduct.
- Remember students are the center of everything we do.
- Create a positive learning environment.
- Use class time effectively and efficiently.
- Provide challenging student assignments and timely feedback.
- Communicate and require academic integrity.
- Maintain scheduled office hours & appointments and respond to students in a timely manner.
- Provide opportunities for students to review graded assignments.
- Demonstrate respect for students as individuals and adhere to one’s proper role as intellectual guide and counselor.
- Maintain intellectual honesty.
- Follow proper research methodology, maintain the confidentiality of research subjects/organizations and comply with Institutional Review Board standards.
- Strive for an ongoing program of scholarly and creative activities and disseminate the results of intellectual inquiry.
- Maintain collegiality and treat colleagues with respect.
- Give priority to organizational missions and objectives.
- Participate in university, college and department activities.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Use organizational resources ethically, efficiently and effectively.
- Review papers fairly and in a timely manner.