Career Services Liaison
Liaison to McCoy College of Business
LBJ Student Center 5-7.1
Amanda Ritter is the dedicated Career Services Liaison for the McCoy College of Business. She is a Career Educator and Coach for all current and former Texas State business students throughout their career journeys. Some of the areas she covers:
- exploring potential career paths
- perfecting your résumé and cover letter
- preparing and practicing for interviews
- utilizing the best job and internship search strategies
- getting ready for career fairs
- building your professional network
- understanding graduate program options
Amanda earned her B.B.A. from the McCombs School of Business at the University of Texas at Austin, and she has since held several roles in management and sales. She joins the Career Services team after working as a McCoy Academic Advisor for three years, and she looks forward to continuing her work with the exceptional students of McCoy in this new capacity.
Career Services is located in the LBJ Student Center on the 5th floor (5-7.1). You can make an appointment with Amanda in Jobs4Cats (powered by Handshake), by emailing her directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling the front desk at 512.245.2645.
» Career Services Events and Career Fairs