Studies in Entrepreneurship Speaker Series
Each fall and spring semester, we invite accomplished entrepreneurs and business leaders to speak with students enrolled in the Studies in Entrepreneurship (MGT 3360) course. As part of this speaker series, students gain personal insights into entrepreneurship as the guest speakers often describe their accomplishments, share stories about their career path, and offer recommendations for growth and success.
Although the speaker series is held for students enrolled in MGT 3360, we are able to accommodate special guests on certain occasions.
If you are interested in attending a presentation, you may contact Dr. Josh Daspit (email@example.com) for details.
Please note that the speaker series will be held online via Zoom for fall 2020 and spring 2021.
Spring 2021 Entrepreneurial Speakers
- February 2: Pat Oles, Barshop and Oles Company and Dan Roy, Co-Director, Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneur in Residence, Texas State
- February 9: Mark Nanez, Founder, NineYES Marketing
- March 9: Gary Valdez, President and Founder, Focus Strategies Investment Banking
- March 30: Karsten Idsal, President and Co-Founder, Hapi Drinks
- April 13: Tracy L. Porter, Executive President and COO, Commercial Metals Company
- April 22 (Thursday): Marissa Tarleton, President, Aceable (Presentation is the Keynote Address for Business Leadership Week 2021)