McCoy College Athletes Honored at Ring Ceremony
The Texas State "T" Association ring symbolizes excellence on the playing field and in the classroom. Since the inception of the Ring Ceremony program in 1986, more than 1,100 students athletes have received the Texas State Bobcat Club academic ring. To receive this symbol of academic and athletic achievement, student athletes must have:
- Received the "T" letter from the Texas State Department of Athletics.
- Completed NCAA eligibility with Texas State.
- Earned an undergraduate degree within one year of completing NCAA eligibility.
On December 14, the following McCoy College students were honored at the Texas State Ring Ceremony.
- Teddy Hoffman, Management, Baseball
- Erin Hoppe, Marketing, Volleyball
- Randi Rupp, Management, Softball
- Sara Rupp, Management, Softball
- James Sherman, Political Science and Economics, Football
- Tyler Watts, Management, Football