McCoy College of Business Scholarships
McCoy College scholarships are specifically for business majors and are awarded on an annual basis. Awards are applied to fall and spring semesters only.
All business and bachelor of art economics majors, who will graduate in December 2018 or later, are eligible for McCoy College scholarships.
Accounting majors are eligible for scholarships from external organizations. If you would like to be considered for these scholarships be sure to complete and submit both the Application Supplement form for accounting majors found online and the Undergraduate Scholarship Application form.
If you have questions, you may ask any departmental representative to the Scholarship Committee:
- Dr. Mina Pizzini (ACC), McCoy Hall 441, 245-3227, wjp23
- Dr. Marcos Sivitanides (CIS), McCoy Hall 410, 245-3177, ms06
- Dr. Bruce McClung (ECO/FIN), McCoy Hall 514, 245-3220, bm03
- Dr. Biran Miller (MGT), McCoy Hall 545, 245-7179, bm25
- Dr. Karen Smith (MKT), McCoy Hall 422, 245-3192, ks07
Completed applications should be turned in to the McCoy College Dean's Office, McCoy Hall 530 by no later than Monday, February 5, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.