|There are many ways to contribute to the McCoy College of Business Administration and its programs. Highlighted below are just a few. For additional opportunities, please contact the McCoy College of Business Administration. |
|Become a member of the Dean's Alumni List |
|Becoming a member of the Dean's Alumni List allows you to participate in our commitment to create and continuously improve programs that add value to our students' education experience. Your gift will directly help provide leadership opportunities, scholarships and enhancements for programs and student organizations. For a list of our newest members click here. |
|Building for Tomorrow Campaign |
|One excellent way to contribute to the McCoy College is through the Building for Tomorrow campaign. To achieve the vision of national recognition of its students and programs, the McCoy College is committed to: |
- Developing innovative and challenging undergraduate and graduate academic programs in each academic unit;
- Attracting and retaining outstanding students who are committed to learning the essential skills for success and becoming business leaders of tomorrow; and
- Attracting and retaining an outstanding faculty dedicated to molding and inspiring the business leaders of tomorrow by providing a learning environment that enables students to master the skills necessary to succeed.
|Related to this campaign are a number of opportunities to name spaces in McCoy Hall. These include classrooms, student spaces, administrative spaces, conference rooms, and lounge areas. Gifts in this program range from $2,500 to $2 million. You are invited to participate by investing in the future of the McCoy College. |
|Matching Gift Program |
|The McCoy College of Business Administration Foundation Matching Gift Program is made possible by a $20 million gift from Emmett and Miriam McCoy. This program doubles a donor’s gift when it is for one of a variety of specific endowments that have been identified as having the greatest potential for enhancing the educational and research goals of the McCoy College. |
|Qualifying endowments include the following: |
- Endowed Chairs - normally require a gift of $2 million. A limited number of these chairs may be created from a minimum gift of $1 million with a $1 million match from the Matching Gift Program.
- Endowed Professorships - normally require a gift of $600,000. Under the Matching Gift Program, an endowed professorship may be created for $300,000.
- Endowments for Undergraduate Scholarships and Graduate Fellowships - normally funded at a level of $50,000 to $100,000. Under the Matching Gift Program, they can be created with a gift of $25,000 to $50,000.
- Endowments for Faculty Development or Student Development - also qualify for the Matching Gift Program. These endowments support faculty research grants, faculty teaching development, student team competition, and other student activities. Gifts ranging from $25,000 TO $100,000 may qualify for a match.
|To learn more about this McCoy College of Business Administration Foundation Matching Gift Program, contact Dr. E.E. “Gene” Payne at 512-245-4358 or firstname.lastname@example.org. |