President, Segway, Inc.
Keller has shown himself to be a decisive leader with proven success in new market identification and strategic market positioning for multibillion dollar consumer and commercial organizations.
Prior to joining Segay, Inc., Keller was president and chief executive officer of T3 Motion, Inc. He has worked for several well known companies, including DIRECTV, Inc., Siemens Gigaset Home & Office Communications Devices, Inc., Linksys, Inc., and Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc.
Keller has been recognized throughout his career for the following accomplishments:
- Fastest Growing Business above $1B in Toshiba Corporation 2001, 2002, 2003
- Largest single purchase order ever secured at DEC - $80M - 1995
- Dell Branding Iron – Fastest Growing Independent Business Unit in 1993
- Branch Manager of the Year 1987 – Epson America, Inc.
- Member, Advisory Council, McCoy School of Business, Texas State University
- Who’s Who Among Students in Universities and Colleges 1982
Keller is a graduate of Texas State University. He received his Bachelor of Business Administration from the university in 1981.